Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
If we can detect and make an early diagnosis of Diabetic Nephropathy, we can adopt early and effective treatment to treat the disease promptly so as to prevent patients from progressing to Kidney Failure. What exams and tests are involved in the diagnosis of Diabetic Kidney Disease?
1. Conventional tests
▪ Microalbumin urine test. In the early stage, patients may only have a small amount of protein in the urine. This test can help detect very small amount of protein in urine.
▪ Creatinine test. This is a blood test which tells patients how their kidneys are working. Patients are recommended to do this test every year.
▪ Urine test and other blood tests. If your doctor suspect that the kidney damage is not caused by Diabetes, urine test and other blood tests can be done to detect the causes.
▪ Blood pressure test. It is important for people with Diabetic Kidney Disease to do this test, as blood pressure rises with the progression of kidney damage.
2. Immune special tests
● Kidney Damage Tests: to whether your kidney are injured or not; which part of your kidney are injured, glomeruli or renal tubules; How severity your kidney damages is; the tests offer directions for your doctor to choose drugs for you.
● Toxins in Blood Tests: to offer an overview of waste products in your blood, which helps your doctor choose right method to clean your blood. Various toxins need different blood dialysers. In addition, the tests give directions to improve your prognosis.
● Blood lipid tests: to determine if your levels of lipids increase; figure out the type of hyperlipidemia; guide to find the right method to lower levels of lipids.
These tests mainly include triglyceride, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, etc. Eliminating excess blood lipids is important to decrease Diabetic Kidney Disease patient's risk of developing cardiovascular diseases and heart disease.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?