Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
For individuals with End Stage Renal Disease, the following tests and procedures can help then get an accurate diagnosis so as to adopt the most suitable treatment. Based on different causes and symptoms of End Stage Renal Disease, some of the following tests will be recommended.
▪ Kidney Damage Tests: to figure out whether your kidney are injured or not; which part of your kidney are injured, glomeruli or renal tubules; How severity your kidney damages is; the tests offer directions for your doctor to choose drugs for you.
▪ Toxins in Blood Tests: to offer an overview of waste products in your blood, which helps your doctor choose right method to clean your blood. Various toxins need different blood dialysers. In addition, the tests give directions to improve your prognosis.
▪ Lymphocyte Subpopulation Tests. As more than 95% cases of Kidney Disease is associated with immune dysfunction, it has important clinical significance. Lymphocyte subpopulation tests can evaluate the state of humoral immunity and cellular immunity. The test results can give an important clinical guidance for clinical medications, particularly the types and dosage of immunosuppressive drugs.
▪ Autoantibody Tests. Autoantibody tests are used for diagnosis of autoimmune disorder. The tests can tell the types and levels of potential antibodies in your body. They can tell the causes of End Stage Renal Disease.
▪ Urine Protein Electrophoresis Test. This is used to analyze the the urine protein component. It is designed: find out the source of protein in urine; evaluate if you are sensitive to medications you are having; distinguish it from other kidney diseases.
▪ Complement in Blood Serum Tests. Firstly, it can tell the degree of complement activation and it is a sign of kidney disease activity. Complement tests include five items: C3, C4, CH50, C1q, B factor.