Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Did you know that all people with kidney disease can exercise, even those on dialysis? Exercises help kidney problems and improve kidney health. Many sports and activities are available to kidney patients such as swimming. Before starting any exercise programme, you should consult your GP or renal team.
Swimming is regarded as one of the best exercises a kidney disease patient can do. It is also one of those few activities in which all of the body parts are used. Most people get bored of performing a single activity but swimming is one of those exercises that won't let you get bored. Here are some benefits of swimming for kidney disease patients.
▪ Improving one's capacity. This activity allows people to use the arms, legs, and lungs all at the same time. This increases one's acrobatic capacity as he is useing all of the body parts at the same time.
▪ Strengthening the heart. It helps build the heart muscle within in return allows it to pump blood at a much faster rate. This increases one's blood circulation which is good for a person's health.
▪ Reducing your blood pressure. For patients with kidney disease, doing this exercise can help reduce the high blood pressure with as much effectiveness as a blood pressure medication. It can take up to 3 months of engaging in a regular exercise regimen before seeing a decrease in blood pressure.
While following the exercise program, pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Rather than doing the activity for 3 or more days in a row, take days off between activity days to give the body a chance to recover.
2. For those who cannot do this much activity (elderly or receiving dialysis), just do much as you can.
3. If kidney disease patients are on certain types of dialysis, you may need to keep the catheter from getting wet, so swimming should be avoided.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?