Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
HBV Kidney Disease occurs due to many factors, such as kidney damage, Hepatitis B Virus and immune disorder. Only conventional tests fail to guide corresponding treatments. Some special tests are also needed.
▪ Blood test. This test is done to check how well the organs including kidneys and liver are functioning as well as find out whether the person has risk of developing heart disease.
▪ Urine test. It includes urine color, clarity, odor, specific gravity, pH, protein, glucose, nitrites, leukocyte esterase, ketones, red or white blood cells, casts, crystals, squamous cells etc. The test can screen for kidney disease and urinary tract infections.
▪ Kidney Damage Tests including U-TP, U-malb, U-TRF, U-IGG, β2—M, α1—M, α2-M, γlight line,κlight line, U-NAG, U-GGT, U—Osmolality etc.
Kidney damage tests help to figure out whether your kidneys are damaged and the kidney damage degree. Also, it can evaluate if you are sensitive to medicines.
▪ Toxins in Blood Tests including BUN, CR, UA, BMG, CycC, RBP, HCY, IL-6, PTH etc.
The tests work to find the toxins type, amount and location in patient's body and help the doctor to choose the right treatment.
▪ HBV-DNA, which indicates the HBV station. If the test turns positive, it tells the HBV duplication and infection.
With the above comprehensive tests, the doctor can make an accurate diagnosis of HBV Kidney Disease so as to make the exact right treatment plan.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?