Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Hepatitis B infection can lead to kidney problems that may result eventually in Kidney Failure. Children are more likely to recover from these kidney problems than are adults, who may develop renal failure. Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease is extremely harmful to human body. Once affected by this disease, patients need to pay attention to their health care in daily life.
Nursing care for people with Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease
1. Have good rest. For persons with renal hypertension, they can arrange their time for rest according to the changes of blood pressure levels.
2. Eat a proper diet. Dietary arrangement varies from case to case. Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease patients has better consult a physician or dietitian. For those with renal insufficiency, they need to eat a diet which contain high-quality protein, low in fluid intake and so on.
3. Pay attention to the oral hygiene. Keep the oral cavity clean and wipe off bad breath. This can reduce nausea and prevent the growth of bacteria and mycete.
4. Enhance skin care. Managing a good skin care can prevent Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease complications like skin infection and bedsore, etc. Scrubbing the skin with warm water. Avoid using soap and alcohol. Change clothes frequently.
5. Help people with Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease adjust emotions and establish their confidence to fight off the disease. Keep a positive attitude is of great importance to overcome the illness.
In addition to developing a good nursing care, people with Hepatitis B and Kidney Disease need to receive a good and perfect treatment pointed at the kidney damage and liver lesions. After the liver and kidney tissues get repaired, they can lead a full life by adopting a holistic therapy.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?