Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a leading cause of kidney disease and Kidney Failure (end-stage renal disease). We call kidney damage due to chronic high blood pressure as Hypertensive Renal Disease, or Hypertensive Nephropathy. Here, we'd like to talk about tests for this disease.
● Urine Routine Test includes color, clarity, odor, specific gravity, pH, protein, glucose, nitrites, leukocyte esterase, ketones, red or white blood cells, casts, crystals, squamous cells etc. The tests can screen for kidney disease and infections of the urinary tract.
● Blood Routine Test includes hemoglobin, total WBC count, differential count, platelet count, reticulocyte count, RBC (erythrocyte) count, corpuscular volume, corpuscular hemoglobin, corpuscular hemoglobin concentration, haematocrit (PCV).
Function: check for how well your organs, including kidneys and liver are working; find out whether you have risk factors for heart disease.
● Kidney Damages Test includes UTP, U-malb, U-TRF, U-IGG, β2-M, α1-M, α2-M, γ light line, κ light line, U-NAG, U-GGT, U-Osmolality etc.
Function: figure out whether kidneys are damaged, where your kidneys are impaired, the how severe your kidney damage is, whether you are allergic on the medications.
● Toxins in Blood Test includes BUN, CR, UA, BMG, CycC, RBP, HCY, IL-6, PTH, etc.
Function: find the toxins type, amount and location in your body and help you doctor to choose the right treatment for you.
● Blood Fat Test includes triglyceride, total cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein cholesterin, low density lipoprotein cholesterin, apolipoprotein A1, apolipoprotein B and lipoprotein A.
Function: find out whether blood fat levels increase or not; the severity and type of elevated blood fat levels; right method to cleanse out the excessive blood fat.
Comprehensive tests guide the doctor to make a personalized treatment plan for each person with Hypertensive Renal Disease.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?