Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
IgA nephropathy is an autoimmune disease. The routine tests only can reflect the degree of kidney damage, but can not tell the condition of immunity and other problems. Here some special tests are recommended to the patients with IgA nephropathy.
Hematuria position diagnosis
The clinical significance of hematuria position in diagnosing IgA nephropathy is as follows:
* Reveal the red blood cells in urine are from glomeruli or urinary tract.
* Tell the severity of hematuria.
* Provide guidance for clinical treatment and clinical medications.
Kidney damage tests
Kidney damage tests mainly include the tests for urinary total protein, urinary microalbumin, U-IgG, urinary osmotic pressure, etc. These tests aim at:
* Tell whether the patients’ kidneys are damaged or not.
* Reveal which part of the kidneys is damaged, glomeruli or renal tubule.
* Degree of kidney damage and make guidance for clinical medication.
* Evaluate whether the patients with IgA Nephropathy are sensitive to the medications they are taking.
Toxins in blood tests
As kidneys are damaged in IgA nephropathy, a large amount of toxins will build up in body. Toxins in blood tests have the following functions:
* Reveal the levels and types of different toxins in blood.
* Provide guidance for choosing the right blood purification methods including dialysis, blood perfusion, plasma exchange, etc.
Complement in blood serum tests
Complement in blood plays an important role in immune system. Complement in blood serum tests are performed to determine whether deficiencies or abnormalities in the complement system are attributing to IgA nephropathy.
- If C3, C4, CH50 levels fall down, it indicates the classical pathway is activated.
- If C3B factors decline, it indicates the alternative pathway is activated.
Lymphocyte subpopulation tests
Lymphocyte subpopulation tests are important index in reflecting the immunity of the body. The test result can provide crucial reference for choosing the types and dosages of immunosuppressive drugs.
The above are the major diagnosis items in IgA nephropathy. It you are not familiar with them, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?