Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
What are the Precautions for patients after Kidney Transplant? For patients after kidney transplant, there is a huge for patients to have a more better life with the new kidneys. They need to pay more attention for their condition to make the kidney have a longer life. Call for ONLINE DOCTOR.
1. Maintain a happy mood at any time, cheerful and optimistic are the best medicines.
2. Pay attention to personal hygiene, kidney transplant patients is best to live alone in the early stages of rehabilitation after surgery, and maintain ventilation and environmental hygiene.
3. Adhere to regular inspection.
4. Fixed follow-up doctors.
5. Insist on time quantitative medication, in order to avoid rejection reaction.
6. Adhere to proper exercise.
7. Develop good habits to a regular schedule.
8. Attention to diet structure in daily life, the diet structure for patients after kidney transplant need high-carbohydrate, low-fat, low heat foods, rich in carbohydrates, such as fruits, vegetables, protein-rich meat, poultry, fish, legumes and dairy products.
In some time, even patients take those measures very strictly that there are still some people appear other kidney disease or problems due to kidney transplant. So necessary treatments for protecting or repairing kidney damage is also needed.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cell Therapy are two effective treatments for kidney failure or kidney damage. They can help to repair kidney damage and improve kidney function through supplement enough blood for kidneys.
Kidney transplant patients are also have great chance to have a better life. If you are interested with these two treatments or have more question about kidney transplant, please leave us a message or send us an email.
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?