Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
How to Prevent Infection for Patients after Kidney Transplant? Kidney Transplant might be a good choice for patients who want to get rid of kidney disease. While it will also bring a lot of problems for patients too. Call for ONLINE DOCTOR.
If a patient suffering from renal failure kidney, transplant is a must. High risk of renal transplant, many patients are infected after kidney transplant.
1.At the early period of postoperative or immune inhibitor, patients should be isolated, and do room disinfected two times for every day.
2. Decrease the times as far as possible to a public place in epidemic season. Do blood drug concentration and periodic review of immune function on time to avoid excessive immunosuppression.
3. Try to avoid contact with the patient who has a cold ; Avoid various virus vaccine; Don't keep poultry and pet. Pay attention to personal hygiene, don't ignore the small injury of skin or mucous membrane.
4. Try to reduce the use of powerful immunosuppressant, especially the use of OKT3, ATG/ALG.
5. According to need preventive use of antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal drugs.
6. As a result of long-term use of immunosuppressive, patients body resistance is relatively low, transplant within the next six months should pay special attention to prevent colds.
These are some tips for patients after kidney transplant in daily life. Of course, kidney transplant is not the only chice for you now. If you do not want to take kidney transplant as the only treatment, or you are not suitable for kidney transplant. Maybe Chinese medicine in our hospital will be a better choice for you. If you want to know more, please contact use with the following information.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
viber/whatsapp: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?