Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Here the article can help you learn more influence caused by Lupus Nephritis, hoping this can help you take better care of yourself and choose a more suitable therapy. ONLINE DOCTOR can offer more details directly and quickly for free.
1. In early stage of Lupus Nephritis, mild upper limb edema will appear. Normal high blood pressure, proteinuria less than ++, microscopic hematuria is common.
2. Massive proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, highly swollen and high blood pressure, microscopic hematuria and renal insufficiency. These are mainly caused by Lupus Nephritis.
3. Edema, hypertension, different degree proteinuria. Leukocyte, red blood cell and tubular cell are found in routine urine test. At this time, renal function is damaged gradually.
4. In a short period of time, Lupus Nephritis patients will suffer from Acute Renal Failure with oliguria. Patient’s systemic system will be damaged badly. Patients will have crescent glomerulonephritis, serious diffuse hyperplasia and renal tubular interstitial inflammation.
5. Patients may also suffer from renal tubulointerstitial lesions, especially the distal renal tubular damage.
It is important for patients to take effective treatments to control and relieve the renal damages, prolong the life as far as possible. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is more suitable for patients to protect their remaining health and save their impaired kidneys. Any problems or doubts about your own or our therapies, please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on below, we are glad to offer you more professional guidance quickly for free.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?