Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Nephritis is divided into two types: acute and chronic nephritis. Acute nephritis is also called glomerulonephritis. It is allergic disease in the glomerulus and it is primary glomerulonephritis that the major clinical manifestations of acute nephritic syndrome. If you have any questions please ask our ONLINE DOCTOR directly for free. If you have any questions please ask our ONLINE DOCTOR directly for free.
Acute nephritis is often seen in the children and men. It is generally onset after prodromic infection range one to three weeks. This disease onset urgently and its level are different. The slight illness patients appear subclinical (only the routine urine test and serum C3 are abnormal),the serious patients appear the acute kidney failure. The prognosis of this disease cases most are good, appearing self limited process, which is cured by itself in several months.
1. Oliguria, Hematuresis: most of patients’ urine decrease when they feel sick. Several patients’ urine less than 400ml/d. the urine increase gradually in the one or two weeks. Most of patients appear gross hematuria or microscopic hematuria.
2. High blood pressure: about 80% patients in the early stage of water-sodium retention，they will appear the light, middle and high blood pressure. They will return to normal.
3. Edema: about 90% patients appear edema, the typical patients have palpebral edema in the morning and it is not serious. The serious patients with edema appear edema of whole body.
4. Acute kidney injury: most patients appear transient kidney function abnormity and serum creatinine, urea nitrogen increasing, after urine amount increased several days return to normal level. Few patients appear acute kidney failure.
5. Heart failure: it is appeared in the adult and the old. Especially original heart disease patients may appear heart failure. The typical symptoms are left and right heart failure.
6. Cerebropathy: it is more often in the children. Patients will appear headache, nausea, vomit, drowsiness, obnubilation, amaurosis. The several patients can appear paroxysmal convulsions and coma.
If you have any question about yourself or our therapies, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message for us.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?