Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
It is well known that PKD is an inherited disease that causes many cysts to form in the kidneys. If your family members get PKD, you also have the chance of getting PKD. We can not prevent the onset of this disease, but we can take care in the daily to slow down the progress of illness condition. Then, in case of PKD what precautions does a person have to take?
What are the complications of PKD?
PKD has many complications, such as high blood pressure, back pain, blood urine, and infection. To keep your kidneys as healthy as possible may help you get rid of these complications.
- Low sodium-diet. It can help maintain normal blood pressure.
- Proper intake of high quality protein. High quality protein such as egg white and fresh fish produces less waste so as to reduce stress on the kidney.
- Drinking more water to prevent urine tract infection.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided.
- Avoid strenuous exercise. It may cause cysts in kidneys to rupture and make the illness condition worse.
- Moderate physical activity, such as walking, swimming and Tai Chi. It is good for you to keep healthy.
Positive and optimistic psychology is very important. You should be hopeful at any time. Though PKD can not be cured, we can alleviate the illness condition through many measures.
- Take the blood pressure medicines prescribed by your doctor as directed.
- Take the pain killer cautiously since some of them may cause further damage to the kidneys.
- Antibiotics. It can treat infection.
- Acupuncture or Moxibustion
- Medicated bath
Chinese medicine is the most natural treatment to PKD, because it has no side effects. And it can be taken to your home. So it is very convenient. Moreover, it can rebuild the damaged kidney cells and gradually improve your kidneys, as a result, the cysts in your kidneys will reduce.
Going to see the doctor regularly to get check-ups will help you to be familiar with your own physical condition and control the illness better, or you can communicate with our online doctors at any time and we are glad to help you.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?