Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Traveling is exacting news for most people. For Purpura nephritis, you may need prepare more than others. Whether it’s a weekend break or a 2 week tropical escape, Purpura nephritis patients are suggested to well prepare for your traveling.
If you happen to be a patient with Purpura nephritis, you need to consider more, besides the usual holiday checklist, such as sunscreen, tickets, passport etc.
- Keep your drugs or medicines with you. You are suggested to bring more than you need. And if you have an accompanier, you are suggested to put half of your drugs in his or her bag, in case that your bag may lose on your way.
- Before your traveling, please go to your GP and he will tell you all recommended vaccinations. Apart from leaving yourself open to the risk of disease, without vaccinations many travel insurance policies will be invalidated.
- Bring the devices to monitor your blood pressure and your GFR levels. If you find your blood pressure become abnormal or other discomforts, please go the nearby hospital as soon as possible.
- Make sure you carry a supply as hand luggage. Temperatures in the hold of an aircraft can also become very low, causing some fluid drugs to freeze in extreme cases, so all other injectable medication, should be kept with you.
- You may need a letter to state the function of your injection devices. It may be helpful when you go aboard.
- If possible, you are suggested to tell your travel company that you have kidney disease, thus they may cover loss of insulin or at least they would help you as much as they can.
No matter you have what kind of disease, you have the right to feel the beautiful scenery during the travel. However, you should prepare well and keep everything is good. Take good care of yourself on your way to travel.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?